View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
Sorta funny I ask a question of one and the other answers you are a long time couple... and it shows
We have been together a long time. That said I have a habit of finishing her sentences for her and I am definitely working on not doing that. Also she wasn't too keen on diving into this forum.

Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
The variety of things you were worried about are those the things you mentioned that have you on the fence about finding your own extra partner? And thus that list of reasons is shrinking day by day.
Yes, that is a fair assessment/assumption. I was concerned that her time would be split too much and with a young boy at home to take care our togetherness time would be too little. I'm not feeling that this is going to be the case. Yes, time is limited but it seems that there will be enough. I'm going to leave this at: I'm not going to actively pursue a partner for myself but I'm leaving myself open to the idea somewhere down the road.
"We all need at least one thing to keep us young and make life worth the effort. When we die the game is over, so this is your only chance to play." - GC