View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qarzan View Post
Ok so new way of thinking:

Since H identifies as monogamous, and is seeing 3 men, logically she sees herself as still being single. Then I should see myself also as being single, and should continue on the path I was on before, which was improving my confidence, connecting with people, and managing my own happiness; increasing my ability to be openly affectionate with people, and generally making other people's lives happier by being in my presence...

I still have lots of good friends and potential lovers around. It would be unfair for me not to be fully present for them.
There ya go! Single, dating, lots to offer, open to enjoying your life and the people in it.

Good job. Just be on the lookout, when next you meet and connect with some really great women out there, not to ascribe more to it than is really there. Stay present and remember that fantasies are just fantasies. "Eyes open and feet on the ground" - that's become my personal motto!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein