View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by OkNewbs View Post
Our sex drives don't match up in many ways, so the supplement could only be good for him. And really for us, since it would take some of the stress off of us. We have great sex, and it's not a terribly rare thing. But he's ALWAYS ready, and as a housewife/mom/budget-keeper/etc. oftentimes, I'm just not in the mood. Or, I'll get the urge when he's at work & by the end of the day, it's gone. "Throwing him a bone" tends to be detrimental to both of us, but going without also is. So, the help - for lack of a better term - in that area of our lives seems like it would be good. Plus, I think it may spark almost a competitive (in a playful way) drive in me.
This actually all resonates with me and made me recall an incident that made us laugh. I have a higher sex drive than MrS and Dude is horny ALL the TIME. At one point Dude was trying to sex me up and my response was "Seriously?! We SO JUST did that!" and I rolled my eyes at MrS - who comes out with " you know how it feels." I keep telling Dude that he needs to go get a "morning girlfriend" so that he stops pesting me 'cause it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...

Me: poly bi female, in an "open-but-not-looking" V-plus with -
MrS: hetero polyflexible male, live-in husband (23+ yrs)
Dude: hetero poly male, live-in boyfriend (4+ yrs) and MrS's BFF
Lotus: "it's complicated"
SLeW: platonic girlfriend + BFF
+ "others" = FBs, FWBs, lover-friends, platonic G/BFs, boytoys, etc.

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 03-21-2012 at 04:14 PM.