View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:33 AM

I am often, insanely, stoopidly jealous. Always have been. I'm much better about recognizing it's a feeling that requires no action whatsoever on my part. I was raised in a crazy little triangle and always felt left out. I suspect that's where I grew it.

Current bf, however, doesn't appear to have a jealous bone in his body. He is one of the most generous people I have ever known. He is so inclusive, in so many ways. I know sometimes he'd rather not be, but it's so much of who he is he can't help himself. However, I noticed that he's taken to saying 'mine' during the throes of sexytime. Which is amusing and sweet, and slightly a turn on.
He says his lack of poly jealousy is because of who First bf is. They were friends before he met me (when I was the exclusive gf of First bf). If either one of them was gay, or slightly inclined toward men, I don't think I'd be involved at all!

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)