View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
I'm wondering, how do you actually behave in NRE? Is that true how Vanilla put it, that you spent a lot of time making out with Cookie?
It's true. I'm a horrible NRE crazy inconsiderate person .

Quote:
I don't think it would really solve anything for you to only see Cookie when Vanilla is unavailable. It only puts off dealing with the issue, whether the issue is that she feels uncomfortable seeing you in NRE with somebody else or that you neglect her when you're in NRE with somebody else (do you know which one it is, the issue?).
I think it's me neglecting her. Yeah, maybe me being an arse is not her responsibility to manage, but I think it would be beneficial to calm things down for a bit, like until the end of this month, before inviting Cookie over to hang with us again. I'm looking forward to our trip together with Vanilla, which will hopefully generate a lot of positive energy and good, happy memories between just the two of us.

Quote:
Say, you and Cookie met with a good friend of yours and had coffee all three of you. Whatever you think could (reasonably) make your friend uncomfortable, you should consider stuff that may make Vanilla feel uncomfortable. Your friend would assumably be fine with you hugging or kissing briefly a few times, but not with foreplay. So, even if you do sometimes have hot threesomes, it is still the case that when you're out and about Vanilla can feel like a third wheel if you have your tongue in his mouth for the whole evening. Or what do you think?
This is really good advice. Me and Vanilla have very different ideas in what comes to PDA. I tend to think making out in an club environment is okay, whereas she is uncomfortable even with kisses on the mouth in public.

Quote:
Oh, and really? You think all three of you moving in at this point would be a good idea?
Oh my, where did you get that idea ? Have I posted something crazy I can't remember anymore? Now, def not moving in together anytime soon . We all enjoy our space as it is, and we barely just moved in with Vanilla to our new apt.