View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankLee View Post
Kyle, that's pretty impressive. The only thing more I could ask for would be to wrap the text around the image, but that's probably asking too much. Anyway, thanks for your instructions, and I will study them, though I don't really know the distinction between the BBCode version and the Picture URL version. I have no idea what BBCode is.

That picture of the desert is a pretty good, high definition photo for a file size of only 40.8 KB. I get a photo down to that size in Photoshop and it loses all its resolution. And, you got your photo to exactly 600 pixels wide, which is the widest that Polyamory.com allows. Good work. And the fact that you got it way under the Polyamory size limit of about 90 KB.
BBCode is Bulletin Board Code. Made especially for use on Internet Forums. It's just a simple way to code things, without giving anyone power to attack the site, such as HTML would.

Picture URL is literally the URL of the image, which you can find by right clicking and selecting "copy image location" or something similar. I'm using Firefox, but other web browsers will differ slightly. Once copied, you can then paste it, much as you would with anything.
=]