View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCakeIsALie33 View Post
I'm not sure I would want that. Love can hurt so badly. Do you regret any of it, or are you happy with how it is right now and glad for what led to it?
Absolutely not. Its the story of my life. My hard work on becoming who I am meant that lesbians can not be as afraid, and poly people can not be either. If I were to die tomorrow I would be proud of who I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCakeIsALie33 View Post
It is the most wonderful feeling to know that no matter what, I will never again be trapped in a relationship with a person I've chained myself to. If I ever end up in a monogamous relationship, it will be because we just want to be with each other and not because I feel I have to.
I am glad you can have that at YOUR age, rather than at mine. I was 30 when I came out as poly, having cheated my way their. I took on a lot of guilt and pain to get there and now I am free of it. So better to be free of it at the very beginning of your relationship life. Good on you.

It sounds like some respite from all of the changes you have been through is in need. I wish for you that it comes in good time.