View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Well its not been long since this all panned out though. Time. There is nothing but time. There is no rush for this to unfold I would think. Sometimes the joy is in the journey, not the destination.
But oh, this journey right now is not joyful. I'm just trying to survive right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Sometimes I learn something from them because I remain open to learn more... sometimes I have something to offer them and change occurs. If they decide that I am worth knowing, and I decide that they are worth knowing then the wonder and curiosity can begin. As soon as I go into it with the aim to change them, that moment of purity is lost. Just my take from a woman who went through the wringer with her poly boyfriend (its a huge part of my blog from Christmas 2010 until this past summer 2011). I'm passing this on as it might help you find some patience with him.
Thank you so much. I'll try to be patient.

He makes her very happy and she loves him, so he must be special even though this situation is really painful.

A: Poly boyfriend since 9/17/13, currently sexually open and not seeing other romantic partners but open to such in the future