View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
Man KyleKat, next time I have a reason to get stressed about anything poly related going on in my life, I am going to use you as an example of a role model if you don't mind. I wouldn't mind adding a bit more restraint, control and self reliance to my repertoire!

I hope you guys have a lovely time catching up when she gets home tomorrow
Now if I could just learn to show restraint and have a cool head when my wife asks for new outfit or when we fight because one of us moved the iPhone charger. Or other stupid little crap that turn into mega fights. I guess it goes to show that I really do believe in poly instead of just agreeing to make her happy (something she was worried about, but I reassured her that's not the case long ago).

If nothing else this week has shown me how much I need her in my life and how much she does for me. I had already started but I'm going to be a lot more attuned to her needs and her wishes from now on.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old