View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
When I refered to love making I was refering to the fact that It was tender, not rushed,not done without feelings. I didnt want to treat her like a toy to be played with. She has feelings also and she deserved to be treated that way.To me love making and fucking are a difference of mind set.LR and I fuck plenty ( and its great fun) we make love ( and its heart felt) and then there are times when we are IN love and our bodys are one.That last part is one that is reserved for someone that Im in love with.It dosent equate with sex all the time.
I do see a difference in being loving and being IN love.

maca
I think my definition of love making is different than what you were saying... it seems more like LR was saying actually... which is confusing and I wonder if it is something you talked about already. To me love making is all about the emotions and nothing to do with how long it takes, how someone is treated or intensity of the act. I have been fucked and been considered in terms of my needs for sure. I have been regarded in terms of someone spending time with my body also. I don't really have a problem with asking for my needs to be met either, but I knew it wasn't love making, it was still loveless sex and therefore fucking. Anyway, it's semantics really. Not all that important perhaps.