View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:47 AM

Just to bring a different point of view to the same-sex vs opposite-sex conversation, MC has always been of the opinion that, if he were going to worry about me leaving him for someone else, he'd be MORE worried about me leaving him for a woman BECAUSE of the differences and the feeling that she might be able to provide something he can't. Thankfully he isn't threatened by my relationships with either gender, but we'd have a serious problem if he felt threatened by other guys, since it's usually easier for me to make friends with guys than girls so most of my relationships tend to be with men.

I completely understand people who say, "I have a different relationship with my boyfriend than I do with my girlfriend." But those who say that or feel like that is the "norm" or standard need to realize that ALL relationships are different, regardless of the presence or absence of the Y chromosome or a penis.

Kyle, only 2 more days! (Less, depending on what time she gets back) Take a deep breath, remember you did a good job and you made it!
Pan Female, Hinge in a V between my mono (straight) husband, Monochrome and my poly (pan) partner, ThatGuyInBlack