Thread: hey guys
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:40 AM

Default Poly Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyFM View Post
I have this fantasy of building a "commune" with 20+ people that are all just free-lovin', in an abundant atmosphere. Plenty of good food, time, love, cooperation... my (perhaps naive) dream is that with so much abundance, there won't be any reason for jealousy to rear its ugly head in any context. Instead of one person wiggling in with two, it's an entire community embracing that person, and everyone else.
I also have a fantasy life that includes this dream. Not as something that I am actively looking for but as a "thought experiment" as to how this could work on a day to day basis. Someday, when I have plenty of time on my hands, I think that I would like to write a science-fiction novel including this concept. (Whenever I find myself with un-occupied time on my hands - a rare occurence - I mentally will write a "chapter" of this novel...geeky? yeah probably )

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS; married to TT, poly male
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe