I wouldn't do it, if it were me. A deadline is not a great thing to propel such a decision. Especially since you're still figuring it out. I'm guessing there would be a lease involved? How easy would it be to back out, if you should discover the need to do so?
I can't really think of all the potential disasters, but I encourage to think about what would be worst case scenario for you, and how would you want to handle that; and then talk with them about it too.
You've got the flu, and a super important paper due in a day. You drag your butt home from class and hear them having a really good time. Feelings? (I'd have some)
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own...
Robert A. Heinlein
Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)