View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:13 PM

It sounds like you're doing really well Congratulations on getting this far! Something to consider, if you've not already discussed it, is how much sharing you each feel comfortable doing about your respective dates. You say you're nosey and want to know what's going on - me too! I like knowing what my other two have been up to when I'm not around. Luckily for me, they also like telling me. You may run into problems if your wife isn't quite so ready to talk, or maybe doesn't want to tell you details to try and spare your feelings or something similar. Maybe have a conversation when she gets back along the lines of 'I really missed you this week and would love to hear aout what you got up to! Hiow much do you feel like sharing with me?' That's harder to construe as you being jealous than asking 101 questions about specific things.

Either way, I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly for you.

(and in answer to your thread title - calmness is fine. Preferable to many other emotions at least!)