View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:14 PM

I'm going to Vegas, baybee! First bf is having a birthday, and we're having a road trip to celebrate. He's been there several times, I've never been. (never!) I'm totally spazzing, as that's what I do before I go on vacation. *sigh* We're going in my car, which is good, because I can bring EVERYTHING. I want to take (and wear!) my black leather pants (which I recently got at a thrift store for $10!!!) but I don't have decent shoes. :P My feet are huge, and narrow (12N). So there aren't many shoes that size AND because my joints are loose, I really wear nothing but court shoes (tennies).
When we get back, I get to go spend a weekend with my parents. I'm unbelievably excited to not be at work for a week and a day.

From before, about the love languages. Each bf fulfills one of my top two. It made a lot of sense to me. Current bf and I are like magnets, it's impossible for us to be in the same room or car and not be touching. First bf only likes to snuggle until he doesn't. It was hard for me when we were mono (all those years ago). First bf often does amazing things for me, that I can tell he put effort into thinking of me and what would make me happy.

Being able to allow that is wonderful. Being able to not resent First bf when he needs to not be touchy and being able to not resent Current bf for being completely self-absorbed ( ) is wonderful.

Will check in with you peeps when I return.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)