View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:04 PM

"Okay right flirting with someome who is clearly in a relationship is just wrong full stop, especially if they know it, there's no "it's their fault if they aren't loyal" to target someone in a relationship just shows how much that person lacks in decency, secondly having witnessed girls chuck themselves at my boyfriends he still has an obligation to be nice back which still gets him into shit with me, leading to more arguments, and a potential split all for the sake of some selfish person wanting to satisfy themselves with flirting!
It shouldn't matter whether they like them if they know they're in a relationship they should leave it alone, some people just don't get the hint an persost further just to get what they want and it's unfair, jealousy is ugly and nine times out of ten a simple flirt leaves a lasting idea in the head of the other person that something has or will happen."

Here's something from the same kinda people, who moments earlier were calling me closed minded for believing in science and the scientific method particularly. ^_^ I laugh at the majority of the human race in pity, I really do.
=]