View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megziebaby216 View Post
He explained the reason he wants to have a baby so badly right now is he wants to have a bond with our girlfriend because he feels threatened that she and I have such a tight knit connection and get to spend more time together.
Wow, that's some logic! "I want to feel closer to you because I envy what you have with my wife, so let's create a human being we'll be responsible for over the next 18 years. Yeah, that'll make me feel better!" So glad that you asked for a family meeting and spoke up for yourself.

Quote:
So after we all sat down we realized that we each felt threatened by something and opened up lines of communication.

My husband and I went out on a nice "wipe slate clean" kind of date and had an amazing time. I was so relaxed and felt that "relationship high" My girlffriend and I also had a nice afternoon the next day. had a cuddling movie day.
Good, good, good. Glad you got everything out in the open and started over fresh. Communication and forgiveness do wonders.

Quote:
Together we decided to bring up the baby topic in the summer and see where we stand then, and then look at next winter as a possibility.
That's definitely a better plan of action. You'll all have known each other better by then. Meantime, I would say, everyone should just make sure protection is used diligently.

Keep us posted.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein