View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:19 PM

Smile OP - Family meeting results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowbound View Post
Certain things about this situation bothers me on many levels but I'll wait until you come back with the results of the family meeting. I hope everything goes well.
I am back. Everything is as it was again. Once I sat down and explained myself, my husband realized that I didn't want to dictate the situation, but just be involved as a family he settled down and apologized.

He explained the reason he wants to have a baby so badly right now is he wants to have a bond with our girlfriend because he feels threatened that she and I have such a tight knit connection and get to spend more time together.

So after we all sat down we realized that we each felt threatened by something and opened up lines of communication.

My husband and I went out on a nice "wipe slate clean" kind of date and had an amazing time. I was so relaxed and felt that "relationship high" My girlffriend and I also had a nice afternoon the next day. had a cuddling movie day.

Together we decided to bring up the baby topic in the summer and see where we stand then, and then look at next winter as a possibility.

Thank you all for your input! I appreciete any tips or advice