View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouryia View Post
I had dogs growing up. When I was little, we had a Doberman, later a German Shepherd. As an adult I've owned a Shih Tzu (now deceased) and I currently have an older Husky mix and two orange tabby cats.

I know with certainty that the more I know people, the more I love my pets. Unconditional love and loyalty like no other
I'd love a German Shepherd and a Siberian Husky. My first dog was a Border Collie. She lived til quite an old age. Had to give her up when we moved into this house at about age 5/6ish, but she still lived a good couple more years. My dad used to have a little Yorkshire Terrier mixed with something else too. He saved it from someone trying to drown it for some reason. =[

The cat I have now, I believe is Aegean or something close. Mainly white with bits of black and brown patches. She's probably about half way through her life. One of my older cats was hit by a car and died through the night before we could get him to the vet. His brother ended up running away a few years after. Sad times.
=]