View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouryia View Post
It certainly can be an equal relationship once you become a triad (my boyfriend's triad is very stable and has worked well for at least 5 years). Though from what you say, it's still up in the air. Perhaps you could press the issue gently, letting them know you can't wait for them to set a time frame forever.
I haven't really wanted to because I understand why things are up in the air. D can't decide where she wants to go to school or when (the timeline keeps getting pushed back) and J intends to move with her. We're just at very different places. I'm fairly settled (career, home, etc) where D isn't and J is following her, which is logical. They're happy with the way things are in general... I think. While I'm not certain about when I would want things to move faster, I think it's knowing that I potentially don't have the option for a long time that hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouryia View Post
Maybe it makes a difference but in my case, it doesn't completely ease the sting. I still wish the boyfriend and I could have more, even though I have someone at home who loves me. It's kinda up to me to learn to live with it...or move on if I can't. I am trying very hard...
That sucks I guess if I had someone at home who loved me I'd worry less about it? Although I really have _far_ too much time at work to stress about this!

Definitely sending positive vibes to you for sorting that out!