View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:30 PM

Since you asked for similar experiences, I will share mine.

On my poly dating journey I met a guy on okc. We hit it off great and had 2 public dates. He was in mid-divorce, new to poly.

On our 3rd date, we had sex. He couldnt get hard, but was all over me like white on rice and pleased me well. On the second try at sex, he got hard enough to fuck, but lost his erection when inside me, couldnt cum from oral or stroking either. On the 3rd try, he got hard, stayed hard, but couldnt cum during coitus, but did finally cum from other methods I used.

Soon after that I dumped him for various reasons... so I don't know what would have happened, but he was making progress! He felt badly about his lack of "performance," as men will, but I didnt judge him.

Good luck! I think 4 girls right off the bat is a bit much perhaps. Focus on one or 2 of your favorites and see what happens as you get to know them better.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
my bf: Ginger, 61, married to:
Robin, 60 (mono)
and dating (NRE): Carla and David, married couple, early 40s