View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
After a lovely 5 days with miss pixi, today The Ginger is coming into town and we will go to the Harvard Natural History Museum. Then we will drive back to my place in Lowell and he will spend the night. Mmmm... he's so much fun to walk around museums with, he makes such interesting comments. And then, of course, the SEX. Excellent warm sensuous sex.

I'm not nannying for the twins and their big sister this week, so I will have time to myself on Wednesday after Ginger leaves, and then on Thursday as well. I've got plans to have my son spend the night on Thursday. I am babysitting for a new family on Friday morning for 4 hours, my La Leche League co-Leader's little 3 year old son. Just sitting for one kid should feel restful after a year of watching baby twins and a 5 year old.

Later on Friday, back to Boston. miss pixi and I are invited to a birthday party at an old Boston restaurant downtown. On Sunday I plan to see the Gentleman at his place.

Sometimes I'm so happy I could just cry.
I found your blog! I am so happy that things are working out for you. Nothing like warm sensuous sex and lots of fun.