View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Lesbians aren't generally big on bi poly ladies. Ya, likely not going to happen, but one never knows. Its a usual place for people to start actually. Seems good in theory, but in reality the lesbians are kinda wierded out or grossed out. I know I was back in the day and we made fun of women who did that and strung them along. I remember couples trying to pick me up too. Equally weird and disturbing. Lesbians are usually a conservative bunch and like their serial monogamy amongst the women only. Sometimes even attempting to take a woman away from the male partner (cowgirl) Its a whole other subculture that often just doesn't cross over well into bicurious polycurious women. Its often seen as insulting to lesbian culture from what I know. Of cousre this is all generalization on my part.
Yeah, once I was single, and knowing I was bi, I'd thought I'd be dating lesbians, but I've come to find out there is such a hatred of penises in dyke culture... they don't wanna come near one, or near a vag that's had one in it!

Luckily I met my transwoman gf soon after I started dating. She is bi as well. You rarely see transwomen dating cis gendered women. I didnt meet any til our last time at a transhealth conference. There were about 30 couples, cis women with their transwomen gfs or wives. It was so nice to feel we weren't alone for once.

It's becoming more common, however, in a lesbian couple, for the more butch one to realize she is actually a transman, and for her to transition to male. Then her lesbian gf suddenly is like, "What? I'm hetero now?" and be all confused.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving Pixie (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom for 3+ years