View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNiah8504 View Post
Last night I slept over at my best friend's house. Before leaving, I told my husband that he better prepare for a pouncing when he got home. Instead, I totally forgot. And now he feels like shit, because I broke yet another promise to him. And I feel like an asshole for the same reason. I want to make it up to him, but I know that won't work. I really didn't mean to hurt him.
Apologize and then let it go. Trust me. I do the same thing. I make a mistake and then forget and feel like crap. It just prolongs the pain. It's not like you did some unforgivable sin. You missed an opportunity for sex. There's always more opportunities.

Instead of "trying to make it up" how about trying to move past it. Next time you see him, give him a big kiss and tell him you love him and then see what his reaction is. Go from there. If it ends up towards sex and he mentions it being "make up for last time" tell him no it's because you want him now.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old