View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:40 AM

I'm happy to post a success story at last! My mono husband has finally grown comfortable with my relationships with L (emotional) and C (emotional and sexual within defined boundaries) and I feel oh so happy and in love with all three! The transition nearly split my marriage apart, but finally forced us to dig deep and examine what we really want from each other. Now it feels like we are newlyweds again, expressing our love back and forth all the time.

Sexually I feel more alive than ever. I didn't know sex with my husband would get better as a result of sharing my body with another man, but it thrills me to my toes. C is amazing. It's like he found some old neglected switch in my system and flipped it to "on" and now everything is more intense. My husband struggled before with feeling like my increased libido was meant to manipulate him, like I was rewarding him for letting me be more sexually free, but now he understands that I am just excruciatingly happy and he's accepting my excitement as a positive, and not questioning it.

It's all pretty new and tenuous and I will be surprised if we don't go through more struggles as we get used to this new order, but the current state of affairs is happiness and love abounding.