View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:10 AM

I haven't been in that situation, but my gf and I are beginning to explore D/s and it's something I've wondered.

I would encourage you to wait until you all have had a chance to explore these dynamics and find your places of comfort before considering moving in together, if at all possible. Sharing the same living space seems to really amplify any tensions, so if you don't even know yet what those tensions might be... could really be trouble.

Beyond that, it seems like it's something for the two doms to work out. Just like two parents have to decide how they're going to raise their kid, y'know? I would assume that they should try not to end up in a situation where they're contradicting each other, since that could put you in an emotionally difficult position, and that the only way to avoid that is for them to talk and collaborate.

Good luck!!