View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYEQuinones View Post
He said he wants some space to experiment but still is willing to see me everyother day. This confuses me a little bit. But we made some agreements and are going to work through them.
Did you express to him that you were confused? Don't agree to things you are unclear about. Very often people have different ideas and understandings about words and concepts and it is up to you to communicate any confusion you have or discrepancies that come up. So keep talking! It can only help to ask for clarification.

"I'm a little confused when you said ___. What do you mean by that? How do you envision that happening?" See if the pictures in his head match or come close to the ones in yours. And so on...

PS - I couldn't really read your first post because there are no paragraph breaks in the wall of text, so I apologize if I'm missing important info in your story. I just had to respond to this part of your second post, though.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 02-27-2012 at 06:13 AM.