View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM

LOL. No, dingedheart, that is definitely not the problem (although I did have at least one drink in each case). The non-monogamy idea was mine and I suggested it about six years ago a few months before I asked her to marry me. We've just been doing the baby thing for a while, and beating the subject to a bloody equine pulp before taking the plunge. I'm thrilled .

islandgy9 is probably closer to the mark. Two were first dates, two were second dates. The problem did happen twice with one of my dates.

I am looking for a relationship. Sex and emotional intimacy are pretty connected for me. Before these adventures I'd had only three sex partners in my life. I had some performance issues back then, too, but I had always chocked it up to being a teenager. I think it's probably just too much anticipation.

Here's the thing. I'm really smitten with the latest one, and I don't want this to continue to be a problem and make things weird. I was able to satisfy her in other ways, but it's still awkward.

I'm really hoping to hear from someone who had similar problems when he first started.