View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggagePatrol View Post
cheers to you phy - obvs to me that you are a happy poly person, and i'm glad you've got it goin' on over there! how long y'all been together?
Just like NYCindie, I have my blog on here Phy's Story - As you like it, feel free to read a bit. It's a different experience than yours in many ways, but we indeed reached an awesome place by now (for now). My husband and I opened our marriage after having been together for more than eleven years to welcome my best friend of 6 years on a more intimate level than before. It will be a year in April that everything got started and so far, we are doing reasonably well, I guess. All of us are living together since September of the last year.

As I said, I can't do it with hierarchy. Boyfriend moved to 'co-primary' instantly and we juggled things out. That's the way I do it and the way all of us feel comfortable. I often heard the term 'emotional triad' for a vee were the arms are really close, this may work for us as well.

My Blog