View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:27 PM

Default Sorry

I really am sorry for how I was acting. I have a tendency of "having my hackles" go up when I don't like what is being said about a loved one. Been doing that since I was a kid. Clearly I have a lot of mental issues.

At least I can say that insanity runs in the family

He and I did talk a lot last night and today, and he apologized for pressuring me. I kinda interpreted to be pressuring. I guess the tendency to start catostrophising is something I really need to work on.

But thank you everyone for trying to help. Yes you all might be as nycindie put it "all random strangers to you, answering posts on a message board", but you are still someone who was willing to take the time and wanting to help.

I do look forward to befriending any and all on here (since I only have 2 actual supportive friends in real life).

Really, thank you for making the effort. It just proves that the world really isn't out to get me.

"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others can not keep it from themselves"

James Barrie