View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
I'm not quite sure what you mean by ideals, but what is most important to me is that the relationships I have are healthy and nourishing. Whether that happens in a poly or mono context is really secondary to me. So any relationships I get into have to hold to those ideals of healthy communication and care for each other. However, I don't see those ideals in opposition with the relationships I get into, so there's no need for me to choose between the two.
This is awesome Ceoli!..I'm starting to understand the fluidity of your relationships. I take this as meaning you could be in a monogamous relationship but could never actually be mongamous in a traditional sense because if a new experience comes along you want to embrace it. Your relationship would naturaly transform into a poly one.

Here's a quote from Ladyjools that also got me thinking about this thread as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjools View Post
i think sometimes i am more commited to my poly lifestyle than i am to any of my partners, so right now at this time in my life i am poly and not just in love with more than one person, i choose to go out, date and meet new people,

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over