View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 03:35 AM

Nerdpower13 here. I'm a nerd from southern Virginia. I love reading, writing, video games, tabletop roleplaying games, and pretty much any other nerdy thing you can think of. I am 23 years old and have been married for a year, with my wife for 2. We just opened our relationship in November. Originally I was reluctant to open it up though we had discussed a triad which is my personal ideal. In the end of November, not long after opening our marriage we thought we had met the girl who would complete our triad. We payed to fly her here from California because she was going through a lot of family problems there and we didn't want to do long distance. She lived with us for almost a month and tensions rose throughout that time but we tried to ignore them. They mostly arose from her being spoiled and getting whatever she wanted on the West Coast then moving here where we have to live off of donating plasma and food stamps in addition to our income. Tensions came to a boil on my birthday and we ended up breaking up with her. For a few weeks after that we didn't open the relationship back up but then we talked it over and decided we would give it another shot.

We had a few issues with her hiding other guys from me even though she knew I was okay with it because she was afraid of hurting me but we smoothed things over and talked things out. Now we're relatively happy together. She is being open for the sex but I have decided that if I am going to see anyone outside of my marriage I would have to have an emotional connection. My wife has a guy she is talking to but I am still searching and having a few issues because of loneliness. I'm working through it though and hoping to find a cool nerdy girl who can be with me. And that's about it as of now.