Thread: ...hi...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 08:25 PM

Yeah, I'm just so confused about everything.

We're not in a D/s relationship (though he wishes we were). He's mono, I'm not, so I guess that's where the "control" comes in. He says he's compromised a lot for me and that I've not done anything for him... I dunno. I don't know what to say think or do. I think I just need a place to come where no one knows me or him and just lay things out (naturally, from my perspective) and get feedback.

He has my 100% permission to sleep with whomever he wants (except one person because, well, she's a skank). I've actively encouraged him to sleep with a couple of our mutual friends. One of them is also married and that couple as a DADT policy...but, because my husband hasn't heard it from her husband (because they don't know each other), he won't sleep with her. He expects the guys in my life to have that same "respect" for him.

Incidentally, he never asked my dad if he could marry me. Even though I'd asked him to do so.