View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:26 AM

Wow, dude. Wow. WOW. Really? Wow.

I'm a woman dating another woman. She's married and is currently actively pursuing a sexual relationship with a male friend of ours as the aggressor. She's thought he was hot for years and finally decided to go for it, he had no idea she was into him. Her husband semi-regularly sleeps with other women. I'm also dating a man, who as it happens has no interest in sleeping with anyone else. No really, he knows the door's wide open and hasn't felt the urge.

My roommates are a gay, married couple. One is trans, and was born female. Of the two of them, the trans one has slept with a couple of other women of our acquaintance, the cisgendered one has slept with one other woman but mostly isn't interested in outside relationships. Both are curious about trying sex with other guys, but are waiting for the right person(s)/situations(s).

No one in my life fits into your boxes, sorry.

Also, um, sorry it turned out than the poly community was made up of humans who fuck up just like everyone else? Did that actually surprise you?

WOW.