View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinccenzo View Post
Elemental, is there any insight you might have to what gave you the impulse to go around BP in a more vee pattern than the triad situation already afforded you? Did you feel challenged by their rapport or made to feel like you would be eventually hedged out yourself? Do you struggle to not be the center of attention in group situations? Or did you and the GF really want to do away with the rule of all involved but felt BP was not receptive to the idea? Did some part of you know it would create a split between them and make you more the focus of them both?
Yes! I totally meant to ask some of these questions too but got distracted. I think it could be very fruitful to know what happened that resulted in the major beach of trust with you two being in bed together... what were the actions and thought processes that led up to it? It's silly for us to speculate when you could just tell us.