View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 08:49 AM

I didn't realise this topic had been done to death having only just even realised that there is an alternative to the traditional mono relationships. Before I starred thinking about all of this I mainly just had a feeling of sadness that I could never share an intimate relationship with more than one person.
I do still feel guilty for feeling this way because he feels he's not enough for me which in some ways is true but in other ways isnt. But in my particular situation I'm pretty sure it would be the same with anybody. I seem to be the type of person who is happy being single forever and than falling in love with two or three people at the same time.
The way the society is built around the traditional model of straight mono couples is doing little to alleviate my feelings of guilt and selfishness.
I am trying to do my best being honest yet still patient and compassionate to my dp but these feelings seem to be growing as I get older and I'm worried there will be a time when I'm tired of feeling caged. Im not sure where to go from here. Thanks for reading