View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
Umm,..Do you love Jay ?
Yes! I'm definitely in love with her. Our relationship began a little strangely because for me it didn't start with a deep love. We started dating kind of for convenience and it took about a year or more for my love to actually develop. Five years later, our love continues to grow and strengthen.

Our love is different than any other loves that I've had, but I think that's what makes it work. I can honestly say that I love Jay more now than ever before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore
I would tell Jay that you've been thinking more about poly and that it occurred to you to wonder how she would feel if you approached this woman.
Yeah, I suppose this is something that I would be interested in pursuing eventually. I might as well bring it to the open while it's still in the early stages, rather than waiting to see if it develops into full fledged love before bringing it up with Jay. I just really don't want this to damage Jay's friendship with this other woman. Though I suppose it's less likely to damage it now when it's a relatively small matter.

Okay! I think it's decided then. I'm going to talk to Jay about this... after Valentines

Thanks to everyone for your advice and opinions. It's always easier to see solutions to other peoples issues than it is for your own I'll keep you all posted on how things go. Hopefully everything will work out! *fingers crossed and wishing on a star*

Namaste,
Una