View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
Even better would be the option to link the other hearts to existing members, so that someone can click one and go to their profile.

EDIT: also they could be the logo heart if they're poly, or a regular heart if they're mono?
I realise it's a bit complicated, but I think it could be very helpful.
I love both of these ideas! I love the idea of being able to link your profile with the people you are currently connected to.

I was also wondering if there is a way to encourage people to include their idea of polyamory in their profile. Either by including suggested prompts for the "Looking for" space or by adding another component of the profile. I know I like to know if people subscribe to a hierarchical or more equality based view of relationships. A recent thread mentioned bi-monogamy/binogamy/whatever you would want to call someone who wants a relationship with one man and one woman. Options like that. I know it would generally be included in the "looking for" or "about me" sections, but I don't know if many people would really think to define it since everyone tends to assume that everyone will think just like them.

The site seems great so far - very straightforward and easy to use.