View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:01 AM

It's been longer than I thought since I've been to post here.

I am still feeling ups and downs, but not quite so severe. First bf hadn't contacted me in any way at all for two days, and I thought, oh he's just being internal again. But I saw him interacting at social networks, so then I started to wonder if it was personal. I finally sent an email that only said, 'are you mad at me?' Which I just hate, but there I went. He replied 'not at all' and added a bit of conversation. When I replied, I included 'I wondered ,because I'd asked things in previous email, and it's not like you not to answer.' Reconnection and conversation flowed from there.

I went out into meatspace (I love that term)(can't remember where I heard it first ~ here?) and met real, live, poly people! It was fun! It was my local meet. The coffeehouse was a place I used to go regularly when I worked next door to it. I was amazed at how many there were.

Current bf also went, he arrived after I did and left sooner; but I thought it was SO sweet of him to go. He ran into a guy he used to work with there! Apparently, there are (or were) quite a few poly people there. Gamers/geeks/engineers, go figure. Someone was hitting on me, ever so politely; and I found that very cheerful. There was a baby; I didn't get to hold it, but I got to makes lots of faces in return for smiles.

Game day was much fun. Current bf and I shopped and made and ate much junk food. Unfortunately, I think I also started with postnasal drip and should've stayed in bed today. So dumb, I went to work. Boss was more sick than I (he was spending quantity time in the restroom), so he won in the going home department.

And I'm putting my tired old self to bed at 7pm.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who now lives in a house far away-with stairs I can't climb)