View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
You've been so careful about not saying that too much. I don't think you need to walk on eggshells around her forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phy View Post
From what I read here, you always look out to not put her under pressure, bearing the difficult situation with the baby and the latest phase she went through in mind. But, could it be possible that she sees you as more distant and less committed because she misinterprets your reserved behaviour?
Thanks for all of your thoughts, guys. I pulled these two bits out because it's really true -- I've spent the last 16-ish months trying to be as careful and respectful as possible, maybe even taking it too far and stifling myself, maybe sending mixed signals. I'm kind of glad for the recent miscommunications... me thinking Gia was saying I wasn't interested in commitment led me to explain in depth my views on the matter and get hers in return, me not realizing she'd already tried to make a date with me led me to explain my vulnerability about not being considered before a potential new interest. It felt good to get those things out, and it shouldn't take misunderstandings to prompt me to speak my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phy View Post
Hey there, have to second rory, good to hear from you
Aw, yay!

What's looping through my mind right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNS-mbJoqmE