View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 07:28 PM

I think I'm right there with you Jane. I'm bi-sexual. I find myself attracted to soft, curvy, and naturally pretty (I'm not big on fake beauty) women and masculine looking men (at least appearance wise). My husband and boyfriend are sensitive, creative, caring souls, but they are definitely masculine men. I also do not find androgyny attractive in the sexual sense.
As a child, my step-father's cousin confused me because she was just to the masculine side of androgyny. I actually didn't know she was female until I was about 12 and we went to Disney on vacation and met her and had the discussion in the car about how we were going to visit her and her girlfriend. I really didn't know what to make of her at the time.

I appreciate diversity and individuality in people. I have friends who are straight, gay, lesbian, and everything in between. Some of my oldest friends are drag queens and damn good ones. But while I admire them and enjoy watching them perform, I don't find they just don't register on my sexual radar.

Last edited by BrigidsDaughter; 02-05-2012 at 07:32 PM.