View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:57 PM

Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd share a response I got from a woman on OKCupid that you might find interesting.

ME:
Yes, I'm married. I'm upfront about it, and she knows that I come here to meet people. And 'weird' though it may be to some, my wife and I are okay with sharing each other. I love her very much and I can let her go, and she can do the same for me. A consensual agreement.

I read your profile and you are not into married men, and I totally understand that. Cheating married men are devious, lying, hypocritical, assholes who just want to get theirs and save their own ass when the shit hits the fan.

I, however, am not a cheater, and never have been. I am a dedicated, loving, and generous person who doesn't need to lie, or deceive you or my wife. I am open about who I am and the things I need in a relationship. I was told this site was open minded about this kind of thing, but perhaps, like in my own case, it takes some getting used to.

I appreciate you writing back at least. If you wanna be friends, that's cool, if not, best of luck to you and I hope you find what makes you happy.

HER:I'm an open minded person...but I will never, ever understand swingers- in my opinion it's trashy and really the only people who could be ok with sharing someone they were head-over-heels in love with are damaged people in general...or they aren't actually in love. Again, my opinion- so friendship wouldn't be a good idea. Best of luck! Adult Friend Finder would probably be a better place for you and your wife.

I take issue with the underlined. It implies much about me and my wife that she can't possibly know. I am head over heels in love with my wife. Does she drive me frickin crazy? yes....Does she have her issues? Of course. But that's what makes her my wife, and I chose her for god damn good reason.

Still, though you gotta laugh

Sorry I cussed......I'm gonaa go towel down now....