View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post

There was a lot going on in my life that contributed but part of it was that my hormones were fucked up. Hormonal issues can cause what you describe experiencing or they can make a difficult time in life worse by eroding physical and emotional resilience. Have you had your hormones checked? Men go through hormonal changes too. Just a thought and I wish you the best.
I'm hoping it's not that...I'm sure they'll get checked next time around at the doc's, but I'm not concerned enough about it to try justify a special trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindream View Post
I wish I could hear more from a mans point of view. My guy is really good about reassuring me that he loves me and will never leave me butit is hard as a woman to not feel " lees than" at times. He has more than a few women and it gets hard when I am alone alot. Thanks for sharing all of your hard work. It has made me feel much more optimistic about my relationship with him. Keep up the good work!
I'm not sure what else specifically you'd like to hear about. Although I'm wondering if it's similar to reassurances I've made to my wife from time to time. Particularly at the beginning I realized that there shouldn't be a concern about "being replaced". Poly allows for the "as well as", vice "instead of".
Of course, logic, reason and discussion don't always do much to quell a lifetime of programming to the contrary.
At any rate, thanks for the feedback and support.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?