View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepartner View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knows how the W might be feeling? do you think she'll just let go emotionally even if she knows about her husbands affair with the OW?, I see her putting up some strong fight for this man albeit silently, I bet she must be getting help to overcome her sexual challenges to restore her wedlock.
What do you mean by "let go"--are you speaking of her allowing for another partner for him or something else?

Her wedlock is just fine, as the two of them appear to have a happy marriage. Him having another partner, from the description we've been given, hasn't had ill effect on their marriage; indeed, it appears to have helped. And if their marriage is better now than it was before he found another partner, then the addional partner can be said to have helped their marriage.

I have to say I'm suspicious of your phrasing. I can't tell if you're just trying to state things from her possible point of view or if you're just trying to troll.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.