View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
It's so true that I have spent a lifetime building up fears and it makes no sense to continue on that path. I know it will be hard, but it's time for me to start confronting and disassembling the fears that have been driving my life. Having committed to this new path, I already feel like a new person!
Isn't it amazing to realize something about yourself and then have the excitement about having a goal to change it! I was like that about my fear of being alone. It's almost like starting a new class at school that you are really interested in. Remember to love the process as much as getting there though.

Here is a book list that I think I gave to Maca at one time. At least two of the books anyway. Thanks Seventhcrow for the one you suggested. My husband wants to know the author as he wants to buy it... right up his ally.
  • "living happily ever after" Marsha Sinetar
  • "feel the fear and do it anyway" Susan Jeffers (the title of this book has become a family saying now)
  • "the 7 habits of highly effective people" Stephen R. Covey

Hope this helps. you sound so much like my husband and where he was at. I have a soft spot for you because of that. I wish you the best of luck, as does he.