View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:05 PM

He he, guess what I did to picture how Lin could possibly feel I love thought experiments, they are the core of Philosophy.

Given the possibility that there would be a situation in which I would be as OK with a metamour as Sward and Lin are with each other and all of us lived with each other like we three do now, I guess I would be simply OK with it. Even more: I don't think I would be able to do it otherwise. It is a child of Sward and a person he loves dearly, I can't imagine not being part of it. And a child is a child, I would pierce the little one to my heart and that was that. I don't think I would make any differences between 'their' child and mine, simply because they are children and are brought up by us/me.

After writing that paragraph I noticed that I automatically talked about Sward having a girlfriend, Lin is really out of the picture there

I tutor little kids right now and I am involved with school kids all of the time, I know how attached you become to them and those are 'strangers' first. I can't imagine making a difference when one lives with me just because I wasn't the one going through labor with him/her. As I said, I don't get the biological stuff And as things are right now, I would be as involved in all the things going on with this person's pregnancy as I would be with my own. Lin and Sward will be involved in every step, despite the fact who the biological father is. I know that I (and every other pregnant woman as well) can be enough to handle for them to not make them complain about being left out

My Blog