View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
I have many favorites, and I love stories. Couldn't get enough fairy tales when I was a kid.
I like stories a fair amount too; but the I get tired of the simplicity of the disney set of them sometimes :-p.

Quote:
One way I judge what's a favorite is do I want to spend the money on it and drag it through my life with me.
Lol, good way to judge :-).

Quote:
Moonstruck is one of my very favorites. I love stories about big families just living lives out loud (not of quiet desperation).
I'd heard of this movie before; just saw a trailer of it, looks pretty good :-).

Quote:
I love the breakfast scene. 'whatcha doin'?' 'Waiting for Johnny Cammereri' 'oh' and they all keep eating.
That her paramour? I'll probably have to see the movie, laugh :-)

Quote:
Stitch is a favorite. I saw it in theatres at least seven times, and I have it on DVD, VHS, and the second movie on DVD, and a dvd my dad made by recording all the stitch shows on disn3y channel. "This is my fam-i-ly. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yah, still good."
Lol :-). I loved stitch too.

Quote:
Although, it's the scene where he says "I'm lost." that I think is what bound me to it. He obsessed with The Ugly Duckling story.
Heh heh :-)

Quote:
When I first played my Stitch DVD, somehow French language was turned on. And it was absolutely impossible to be frightened of Captain Gantu. The music is all scary, and his voice is deep, but the French is just to pretty to sound scary.
Laugh :-)