View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 AM

in regards to Pirates of the Caribbean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Cool :-). I liked them too, but don't think I'd put them in my favourite category. I'm wondering if maybe they might be a bit more appealing to women.. been thinking of some aspects of it, I think this might be the case. Seriously, it seems that everyone of importance is after that blonde woman in the films, laugh :-).
I'm more fond of Johnny Depp than the woman; although I'm known to answer to 'why is the rum gone?' with: 'Because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels' (and that because the rum is often gone around here!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
What did you think of the Matrix series?
Dunno if you were asking generally or IP specifically...
But I loved The Matrix series. I have a fondness for Keanu, in spite of the fact that he is rather cardboard like.

I also have a fondness for messiah stories of every kind. Also, I never met a cinderella version that I didn't like; and I'm awfully fond of King Arthur/Lancelot/Guinevere too. I was 13ish when I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull, and it was SO the rage. I read it and thought 'what's the deal? It's just story of jesus told with seagulls.'

I have a gorgeous long dark raincoat, and I love to pretend I'm Trinity, and packing lots of guns, when I wear it.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)