View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:39 AM

Well, this is fun! I was going to start a new thread, but decided to use the tag search function (I has netiquette) and found my answer here.

I was going to ask if one can have NRE for friends. I think I met new friends today. No one ran away in disgust, and no one spit food, and we had fun and civil, AND POLY, conversation.

I've been pretty unwell for at least two weeks, and haven't had energy to do my things that must be done for longer than that. Today, I did more than I've done on one weekend day for a long time. I don't care if it's friendship NRE or that I'm final feeling better (or both), I'm just glad to have it.

NRE in my relationship (my polyship?) my vee, is interesting to me. I have been doing the rollercoaster. I really appreciate how rekindling my sexual relationship with First bf is making me appreciate Current bf even more. In many ways this is old slippers for all of us, but in many more, it's brand new territory.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)