View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggagePatrol View Post
In a lot of ways it's starting to feel like she's my husband's girlfriend who I go to bed with once or twice with in a weekend. She and him talk endlessly, hug and cuddle and give each other moonie eyes while I kind of do my own thing, because being around that drives me nuts! SO BORING if you're not into it! Like watching a romantic comedy, without ANY FREAKIN' COMEDY. When her and I are alone together, it's just kind of awkward.

I don't know - I guess this is the part where they start dating on their own. Not sure how I feel about that, but I'm kind of done being a third wheel with my own freaking husband LOL.

Sigh. I guess this is why most people don't do this - it's tough shizah.
Yup, sounds like it. Why not plan a nice date for two, you and hubby, once a week (or whatever works) and then plan to get about your own stuff. You could plan some time with both of them in a couple of weeks, but in the mean time shuffle him off to her place or get out of the house when she is around and meet up with some of the people you have been neglecting because of her. Then re-group and see if its more natural to be a vee. If so then it would be time to negotiate what that looks like in terms of time management and boundaries.